To report fraud or to investigate whether you have a claim that could be brought as a class action, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org with a description of your situation including answers to the following questions:
- What happened to you?
- When and where did it happen?
- Who did this to you?
- Do you know whether this happened to anyone else?
- What have you done to try to resolve this problem and what response did you receive?
- How were you damaged or injured by what happened, and do you have estimates of the amount involved?
- What is your e-mail address?
Please be aware that sending an e-mail enquiry itself does not create an attorney-client relationship. Bramson, Plutzik, Mahler & Birkhaeuser, LLP. cannot become your attorneys unless you and our firm sign a retainer agreement. Under the law, there is a deadline for bringing a lawsuit called the Statute of Limitations. You may wish to consult with other attorneys so that the Statute of Limitations does not prevent you from bringing a claim.